|Company's name:||HR Real Estate & DevlopmentBegin and end date: 2015-01-2016-01|
|Enterprise nature:||Private enterprisesIndustry: Real Estate Development|
|Job Title: ||Sales & Marketing Manager |
|Job description: |
• Assisting clients with property sales and development
• Preparing and Interpreting legal documents including listings and sales contracts
• Providing legal, economic and market advice
• Ensuring terms and conditions of agreements are met
• Maintaining and liaising with clients
• Coordinating property closings and overseeing document signing.
• Analyzing market trends to determine competitive market prices-
|Reasons for leaving: ||Moved to China |
|Company's name:||Zamara Foreign EducationBegin and end date: 2013-10-2015-01|
|Enterprise nature:||Private enterprisesIndustry: Professional Services (Consulting, Translation, Search)|
|Job Title: ||Business Development & Marketing Manager |
|Job description: ||• Oversee all aspects of the visa and immigration services, ensuring the smooth process.|
• Interviewing clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post of ensure the client is suitable.
• Identifying new targets and solutions for business.
• Completion of all relevant visa and immigration documentation.
• Maintain strong working relationship with all clients.
• Researching Institutes and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential clients.
• Responsible to provide training to my HR Staff and employees.
• Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing customers as well as Universities and Colleges to provide valuable services.
|Reasons for leaving: ||Achieved Target |
|Company's name:||StepsBegin and end date: 2011-09-2013-07|
|Enterprise nature:||Private enterprisesIndustry: Wholesale/Retail|
|Job Title: ||Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager |
|Job description: |
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
• Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
|Reasons for leaving: ||Came to China |
|Company's name:||Thermosole IndustriesBegin and end date: 2007-09-2010-04|
|Enterprise nature:||Private enterprisesIndustry: Mechanics/Electrical Equipment/Heavy Industry|
|Job Title: ||Assistant Electrical Engineer |
|Job description: |
• Responsible to supervise the staff accordingly.
• Preparation of Purchase Demand (PD) & Issue Requisition (IR) on daily basis.
• Electrical Panels Installation & maintenance.
• CNC Troubleshooting & PLC Programming.
• Overhauling & maintenance of Diesel Gen Set Engines.
• Installation of LPG (Liquid Petroleum Generator) and over all installation & cabling etc.
• Maintenance & Fault tracing at Injection & Blow Maudling Machines.
• Configured and troubleshoot network connectivity problems (TCP/IP, NAT, LAN, WAN)
• between distribution station and main controlling station through extensive troubleshooting
• which led to faster root cause analysis and shorter repair times.
• Kept incoming & outgoing electric power record & daily updates. Along with performed
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of grid station¡¯s problems and equipment.
|Reasons for leaving: ||University Studies |